I know that I’ve been teasing a “special” for all of my writer friends on Twitter…and the day has finally come! More than likely, you were directed here by my Twitter post, so you already know a little bit about what is going on. However, in case you didn’t pay attention:
It will teach you how to write a synopsis for shopping your book, teach you mistakes you can make that will turn off a publisher, how to know when your manuscript is ready for a publisher, how to choose the right agent and publisher, and tips for querying agents. You’ll also be given a chance to ask questions of Sam Hiyate! Even more importantly, Mr. Hiyate will teach you how to “marry your book’s story, plot, character arcs, voice, and point of view to help it sell.”
So…what do you have to do? Go to the link provided below, enter your name and email address. That’s it. You do not have to join anything, sign up for anything, pay for anything…this is simply a chance for you to win a seat in a 3-hr workshop with a literary agent with 30 years experience.
No. Strings. Attached. This is a partnership between Chase Connor Books and So You Want To Write as a “thank you” to the amazing writers in the #WritingCommunity who inspire me daily.
Important things for you to know:
- I will not be given your information. No names, no email addresses. Nothing.
- I will receive no monetary compensation.
- No one is required to buy anything from Chase Connor Books or SYWW.
- You do not have to share video of yourself when attending the workshop. You may keep the level of privacy you are comfortable with.
- Your manuscript does not have to be complete to join (even if you only have an idea and you are a writer, you can sign up).
- This workshop is open to any and all wordsmiths. Full stop.
- If you think this workshop is right for you…it’s right for you.
- The workshop will take place Saturday, July 27th at 12pm EST/GMT-4.
So…what are you waiting for? Go sign up. Click the link below. Good luck to everyone and I can’t wait to see who wins–just know that I will expect a full report about how much fun you had in the workshop afterward!
Don’t forget to share and retweet to let all of your writer friends know about this opportunity, too!
Tremendous Love & Thanks,